Recipe by *Parsley*
Uses reduced fat products. Easy to make for a side dish or meatless main.
Top Review by sbera007
I did not like this as much as my bf. We omitted the onions because I don't care for them. I omitted the garlic salt because I sauteed fresh spinach in garlic and olive oil. I thought the sour cream was a little overpowering. Next time (which my bf informed me there needs to be) I will half the sour cream and up the milk and cream cheese. Definitely a good base recipe that I will adjust for my tastes. Thanks!!
- 709.77 ml uncooked elbow macaroni
- 29.58 ml butter
- 226.79 g reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 78.07 ml low-fat milk
- 453.59 g reduced-fat sour cream
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish; set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package; drain.
- Place hot, drained macaroni in a large bowl and toss with butter and softened cream cheese.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently mix together well.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.