1/2 Photos of Creamy Macaroni Spinach Bake
Uses reduced fat products. Easy to make for a side dish or meatless main.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish; set aside.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package; drain.
- 3Place hot, drained macaroni in a large bowl and toss with butter and softened cream cheese.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently mix together well.
- 5Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Macaroni Spinach Bake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.2
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 511.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g