Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whether or not you are a macaroni salad-person, you'll still love this one! Take to a potluck or family gathering and your bowl will come back empty every time!
- 20 ounces elbow macaroni or 20 ounces shell macaroni
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup dorothy lynch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (unseeded)
- 2 ounces radishes (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 ripe tomatoes, diced (unseeded)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix mayo, dressing, sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- Add vegetables and macaroni. Stir gently.