Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup.
- Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
- In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked.
- Add back the chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube to boil and simmer.
- Stir in evaporated milk to boil and simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper or fish sauce.