Creamy Macaroni and Cheese W/ Bleu Cheese, Bacon and Jalapenos
- Heat oven to 350°F Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan until sizzling; stir in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens (5 to 7 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese. Cook until cheese is melted (3 to 5 minutes). Add cooked macaroni; mix well.
- Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. crumble bacon and ble cheese as a topping
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.