I love Mac and cheese and thought I would put some variations on thi sland o lake's recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- 2Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan until sizzling; stir in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens (5 to 7 minutes).
- 3Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese. Cook until cheese is melted (3 to 5 minutes). Add cooked macaroni; mix well.
- 4Spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. crumble bacon and ble cheese as a topping
- 5Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Macaroni and Cheese W/ Bleu Cheese, Bacon and Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.5
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1000.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 21.6 g