Recipe by Cristi Hinten
This is the original recipe that I found. Would be interesting to change up the soups. I used chicken instead of ham and it was good. Original recipe picture also looks like it has crumbled potato chips on top as a crust but it was not in the recipe.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 2 lbs cooked ham, cubed
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl combine the ham, soup, 2 cups of cheese and milk.
- Drain pasta; pour over ham mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-in. baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.