Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a close tasting dressing to those served in restaurants, but with not as much fat. Keeps well in the fridge.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a medium glass bowl, whisk together all the ingredients till well mixed.
- Pour into medium jar, cover and refrigerate.
- Serve on salad cold.
Thank you for this thick and creamy dressing. Next time I make it, I'm going to up the garlic, reduce the mayo, and add some more cayenne. I found this dressing, as is, a little too mayo-ish. Thank you for a wonderful foundation to start from!!