Recipe by Sooz Cooks
Add about 4 grams of digestible carbs to this for the macaroni. Creamy and delicious this is 8 very rich serving as a side dish!
- 1 (16 ounce) boxdreamfield's elbow macaroni
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, Heat cream over medium-low heat until warm. Add cream cheese and whisk until melted.
- Add cheddar and velveeta cheese a little at a time letting it melt before whisking in more.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.