1/2 Photos of Creamy Low Carb Tomato Soup
This recipe is so simple and so incredibly high in nutrition as well as intense flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring onion, garlic, salt, vegetable stock, chopped tomatoes, bay leaves, pepper and sugar to a boil. Cook for 35 minutes with lid on - at a medium boil.
- 2Remove from heat and blend with a blender or hand blender. Pass the soup through a mesh wire strainer - to remove the seeds, skin and extra pulp.
- 3Return to your pot and put your oil & tofu in - and rewhizz / blend to cream the tofu -.
- 4Return to the heat to warm slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Low Carb Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 596.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: