Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this yummy dip with your fresh veggies. You'll never miss the fat or calories!
Make and share this Creamy Low-Calorie Dill Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with assorted vegetable dippers.
It's a good healthy dip but for DH and my son this was not a hit. Next time I'll add onion powder. It could be great. Thanks DuChick :) Made for PAC Fall 2011
As its written there wasn't a whole lot of flavor. Its been awhile since I've made it so I don't remember all the extras I added. I'm pretty sure I added more parsley and dill. I also added onion powder, garlic powder, and a little bit of pickle juice. I didn't like it with veggies though. It just didn't work - for me. With chips it was good.
I really liked this recipe. I love the dill flavor. I am on WW and take dip and fresh veggies everyday for lunch. Will add this to my rotation. Thanks for a great recipe.