Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very creamy fresh fruit dip with a slight hint of coffee. Very refreshing on a hot day!
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces light cream cheese (or Neufchatel)
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Kahlua (or the same amount of cold very strong coffee)
- fresh fruit, cut in bite-size pieces (Strawberries, pineapple,grapes,melon balls, etc.)
- Mix the first five ingredients ingredients together well (I used a hand mixer).
- Refrigerate and make sure it is"set" before serving with the fresh fruit.
My co-worker makes this with the full-fat versions of cream cheese and sour cream. Decadent and yummy.... I wonder how it would be with other liquors like Amaretto, or Chambourd, mmmm....
This wqas fantastic! I doubled it to bring to a party and it was literally gone in 20 minutes! Thanks for this delicious and easy recipe!