Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great sauce for any fajitas
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (the powder kind)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green chili salsa
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Place ranch dressing mix, mayo, milk, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, green salsa and hot sauce in a blender.
- Blend the sauce until smooth.
- Sample it and add hot sauce more or less to taste.
- Make it several hours ahead of time to allow it to thicken.