Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect topping for fish tacos or a Tex-Mex salad. Best made ahead. From Sunny Anderson's "Cooking for Real" show, tweaked a bit by me :)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch kosher salt (less if regular)
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients except olive oil in blender and process.
- Add olive oil in a stream while still processing, until mixture thickens.
This is a terrific dressing, very flavourful and and easy to make. We used this dressing on a fresh green salad for a South-West themed catering job we had and people came back for more! Thanks for a terrific dressing, we'll use this one again! :)
This was great! I used fat free sour cream to cut down on fat and it still tasted wonderful! I will be making this a lot, thank you so much puppitypup for posting!