Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from a booklet that had recipes for St. Patrick's, I guess because of its light green color. However, it would be refreshing any time of year.
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, lime juice, confectioners' sugar and lime peel. Cover and process until all ingredients are well-blended. Add ice cream; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses.