Recipe by KillerTasteBuds
I really like this cheese cake because it is not as rich and dense and normal cheese cake and it takes just a few minutes to put together, not to mention NO COOKING.
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened (you can use lite)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (you can use lite)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- fruit filling (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into a pie plate, making sure to go up the sides. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped topping, spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate fr 2 hours or until set.
- Top with fruit or fruit filling of your choice.