I really like this cheese cake because it is not as rich and dense and normal cheese cake and it takes just a few minutes to put together, not to mention NO COOKING.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened (you can use lite)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (you can use lite)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- fruit filling (optional)
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- 2Press into a pie plate, making sure to go up the sides. Refrigerate.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 4Gently fold in whipped topping, spoon into crust.
- 5Refrigerate fr 2 hours or until set.
- 6Top with fruit or fruit filling of your choice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Light Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.4
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 443.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g