Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this out of a Quick Cooking magazine.
- 3 hardboiled egg
- 1 (16 ounce) packageof ready to serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Cut one egg into wedges to garnish.
- Dice remaining eggs.
- In a salad bowl, combine the greens, tomato, onion and diced eggs.
- In a jar, with a tight fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Garnish with egg wedges.
- Serve immediately.
This is an excellant salad!!! 12-7-06