1/1 Photo of Creamy Lemonade Pie
96 hrs 10 mins
I cut this recipe out of Southern Living Magazine and made it...Putting here for safe keeping as it was a wonderful, easy recipe....I used sugar free pudding and served it with fresh raspberries on top...beautiful pie....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (283.49 g) can evaporated milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (170.09 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 340.19 g can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 255.14 g ready-made prepared graham cracker crusts
- 11. Whisk together evaporated milk and puddin gmix in a bowl 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 22. Beat cream cheeses at medium speed with an electric mixer, using whisk attachment, until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until blended; add pudding mixture, and beat until blended.
- 33. Pour into crust; refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lemonade Pie
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.0
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 1043.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 49.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g