Prep 10 mins
Cook 96 hrs
I cut this recipe out of Southern Living Magazine and made it...Putting here for safe keeping as it was a wonderful, easy recipe....I used sugar free pudding and served it with fresh raspberries on top...beautiful pie....
- 2 (5 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) ready-made prepared graham cracker crusts
- whipped cream or fresh mint sprigs or lemon slices or fresh raspberry
- 1. Whisk together evaporated milk and puddin gmix in a bowl 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Beat cream cheeses at medium speed with an electric mixer, using whisk attachment, until fluffy. Add lemonade concentrate, beating until blended; add pudding mixture, and beat until blended.
- 3. Pour into crust; refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Garnish if desired.
absolutely FABULOUS! this is a must try for all lemon-lovers, sooooo delicious, thanks for sharing hon!
This pie is fabulous. I made it this summer after finding the recipe in Southern Living Magazine. When I went in to post it, I found Cindytc beat me to it. I highly recommend!