Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delicious!! Really simple to make and can be made in advance.
- 375 g scotch finger biscuits
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 300 ml thickened cream (whipped until stiff peaks form)
- 1 lemon, rind of, finely grated
- strawberries or kiwi fruit, for topping
- Lightly grease and line a 20x30cm shallow baking pan and arrange the Scotch finger biscuits over the base, breaking them to fit the edges.
- Combined condensed milk with the fresh lemon juice and mix until combined and slightly thickened. Add the grated lemon rind and fold through the whipped cream.
- Spoon over the biscuit base and level with a spatula.
- Chill overnight or until firm and set. Cut into pieces to serve. Garnish with the fresh fruit.