This is so delicious!! Really simple to make and can be made in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease and line a 20x30cm shallow baking pan and arrange the Scotch finger biscuits over the base, breaking them to fit the edges.
- 2Combined condensed milk with the fresh lemon juice and mix until combined and slightly thickened. Add the grated lemon rind and fold through the whipped cream.
- 3Spoon over the biscuit base and level with a spatula.
- 4Chill overnight or until firm and set. Cut into pieces to serve. Garnish with the fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lemon Slice
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 75.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
scotch finger biscuits
lemons, rind of