Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and Fluffy Lemon Pie that is low in fat and sugar. Great for diabetics and those on sugar and fat restricted diets.
- 6 ounces shortbread pie crusts
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant lemon pudding
- 12 ounces lemon yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- Mix yogurt and milk together until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and mix until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Spread filling into pie crust and top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
This is an easy and delicios pie filling. I used PaulaG's Graham-cracker Crust (microwave)for the crust. Thanks for sharing this lo-fat keeper with us Yvonne. Made for choose Your Event Party.