Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very much like Key Lime Pie beause of the similarity of ingredients and no baking time. Great taste and texture. From Taste of Home Magazine. Make ahead - refrigeration time is 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 -3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9" pie plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For filling, whisk milk and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add lemon rind and food coloring, if desired.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
My DH and DS just loved this pie! It is rich and creamy and full of lemony taste, although I used limes instead of lemons! Thanks Marie!