Recipe by Jacquie-O So Good Recipes
At only 3 Points per serving this pie is rich and creamy: your guests will never guess that this pie is light. The best part is, it can be baked and frozen for two weeks before serving.
- 6 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 11 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grind graham crackers in a food processor until fine, or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; place crust in refrigerator while preparing lemon filling.
- Place condensed milk and eggs into a bowl and mix until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest and stir until incorporated. Pour milk mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes. Cool completely, and freeze for up to two weeks before serving. For best flavor, serve chilled.