Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is one of the easiest recipes I've ever made. It requires no baking at all. It's very tasty.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add condensed milk and lemon juice and beat until mixture is very creamy.
- Fold in lemon pie filling, stir until creamy, and pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate several hours before slicing and serving.
Made for PAC spring 08. This was a big hit in the house. My son said "Give it 5 stars!" The store did not have a 20(oz) can of lemon pie filling, they only had 15(oz). So I used 2 lemons and the 15(oz) can. Very tasty! Will make again! Thanks!