Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie has a luscious creamy lemon taste, and it couldn't be any easier. Fancy enough for a dinner party.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes; whisk for 30 seconds.
- Add concentrate, whisk for 30 seconds.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Chill for 4 hours or until set.
Very easy to put together and an excellent dessert. I froze the pie for an hour before serving and this really firmed it up. No leftovers on this one!!!
I have to give this recipe a five star rating as it's the exact recipe that I make! We have a family tradition of a "Pie Party" on Thanksgiving Eve. There's never any of this pie leftover!
This was a great dessert, even though I spaced and accidentally put in double the lemonade! I added more cool whip to sweeten it up and it still turned out well. Thanks for posting!