Recipe by Kellogs
I got this recipe somewhere on the internet. Creamy and very lemony.
Top Review by Stacieleah
I made this pie for a debry party and it was a big hit.I did not use graham craker crust but I got the regular kids and it just as good. So today I made another one and tryed strawberry concentrate will see how it work. I had to add food coloring to make it pink. Next I will try orange and will let you know how it work out.
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 6 ounces honey maid graham cracker pie crust
- 1 lemon, sliced for decoration (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Add lemonade concentrate; beat an additional minute or until well blended (mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator. Decorate with sliced lemons before serving.