- 170.09 g cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 22.18 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml grated lemon, zest of
- 946.36 ml fresh strawberries or 946.36 ml blueberries or 946.36 ml raspberries
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cream cheese sugar and salt in a bowl.
- beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- add heavy cream and beat on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- increase the speed to medium and beat until soft peaks form.
- add lemon juice and zest and stir to blend.
- in 4 wine glasses or parfait bowls layer bottoms with berries, top with cream, layer with more berries.
- top each glass with a dollop of cream and garnish with mint.