- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 4 cups fresh strawberries or 4 cups blueberries or 4 cups raspberries
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cream cheese sugar and salt in a bowl.
- beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- add heavy cream and beat on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- increase the speed to medium and beat until soft peaks form.
- add lemon juice and zest and stir to blend.
- in 4 wine glasses or parfait bowls layer bottoms with berries, top with cream, layer with more berries.
- top each glass with a dollop of cream and garnish with mint.