Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a lovely summer dessert from fine cooking.
Make and share this Creamy Lemon Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 4 cups fresh strawberries or 4 cups blueberries or 4 cups raspberries
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- combine cream cheese sugar and salt in a bowl.
- beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- add heavy cream and beat on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- increase the speed to medium and beat until soft peaks form.
- add lemon juice and zest and stir to blend.
- in 4 wine glasses or parfait bowls layer bottoms with berries, top with cream, layer with more berries.
- top each glass with a dollop of cream and garnish with mint.
Fantastic! Easy to make...received rave reviews. Don't change a thing!
Fabulous parfait. Used strawberries and crushed shortbread cookies to garnish, and they were very pretty and tasted wonderful. Didn't take long to whip up, and everyone loved them. Thank you! ;) Next time i will double and make mixed berry parfaits. I think they would be lovely!
Thanks for a lovely light recipe to compliment berries of any kind. A 'keeper' for me. :)