1/3 Photos of Creamy Lemon Parfait
this is a lovely summer dessert from fine cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine cream cheese sugar and salt in a bowl.
- 2beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3add heavy cream and beat on low speed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- 4increase the speed to medium and beat until soft peaks form.
- 5add lemon juice and zest and stir to blend.
- 6in 4 wine glasses or parfait bowls layer bottoms with berries, top with cream, layer with more berries.
- 7top each glass with a dollop of cream and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lemon Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.0
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g