Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and I have a local Thai restaurant we love and they serve this on their house salad. We love it!
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine sour cream and next 6 ingredients (sour cream through pepper) in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Spoon dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
A nice, fresh flavor! I did add a bit of mayo to mine and used Meyer lemon juice.
This is a delicious salad dressing. I did substitute low fat sour cream instead of the non fat and also increased the lemon juice by another 1/2 teaspoon because I like a lot of lemon flavor. Other than that, I kept it the same and it was a hit. Thanks for posting!