Pretty springtime dessert from the Magic of Jell-O. Chill overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Stir in cold water, and cool to room temperature.
- 3In another bowl, mix pudding with milk, and whisk for 30 seconds.
- 4Immediately stir into cooled jell-o until smooth, and stir in nutneg.
- 5Refrigerate about 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- 6Stir in whipped topping and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- 7Pour into 10 dessert dishes or lemon shells.
- 8Refrigerate overnight, and garnish with additional nutmeg if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lemon Cups
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 252.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g