Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Creamy, lemony and refreshing. Chill time not included in cook time.
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese in bowl with electric mixer on medium, until creamy.
- Add sugar and beat until well blended.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour batter into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 35- 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Loved it!! It was not set at 40 minutes and I baked mine for 55 minutes.It did crack a little so maybe next time I will not bake it as long. It didn't matter to any of use that ate it. I also added a little more juice and zest. I can not wait to make this again. Thank you Terri this is a keeper!
We loved it, but again, Ken and I love lemon and so do most of our guests. I think I added a bit too much of the lemon peel, because the pie turned out a little bitter. Of coarse it was devoured within seconds, so go figure. Next time I will make my own graham craker crust, the packaged ones aren't to our liking. Thanks for sharing the calories. It's a keeper. Ken,Maryanne,Daph and Larry.
I've made this recipe several times since I copied it off the back of a HoneyMaid Graham Cracker Crust package. It is very simple to make and is very refreshing. Great choice if you're looking for something a little tart.