1 hr 40 mins
Awesome Lemon Cheesecake from Everyday With Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whole almond (about 4oz)
- 1 1/4 cups plus 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks, room temp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- boiling water, for baking
- fresh raspberry, for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Using a food processor, pulse the almonds and 1 1/4 cups of sugar until finely chopped. Add the butter and pulse until combined. Press the nut mixture evenly into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake until browned, 10-15 minutes. Let cool. Place the pan on a long piece of foil; fold the foil up the sides of the pan. Set in a large baking dish roasting pan.
- 3Lower the oven to 325°F
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese at a low speed until fluffy, about 1 minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl, then gradually beat in the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp sugar until smooth and creamy, 1 to 2 minutes; scrape down the bowl. Beat in the eggs and egg yolks one at a time, scraping down the bowl. eat in the sour cream, lemon peel, and vanilla.
- 5Pour the filling into the crust. Transfer to the oven and pour enough boiling water into the baking dish to reach halfway up the sides of the springform pan. Bake until the edges are set and the center jiggles slightly and let the cake cool in the oven for an hour.
- 6Remove the cake from the water bath; discard the foil. Let the cake cool completely, then cover and refrigerate for a least 6 hours. Top with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.3
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 240.4 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 13.9 g