Recipe by race68camero
This recipe I tweeked from a couple of recipes that I have tried.My hubby says it is the best cheesecake I've made yet.Creamy like a pie,but holds together like a cheesecake.
Top Review by Gladys P.
I give this five stars - its delicilous ! A really good pie and so easy to make. A definite "keeper". The only change I made was in using a vanilla wafer pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust. Thanks for posting this ! Geep
- 16 ounces cream cheese (Room temp)
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed milk
- 4 large lemons (Freshly squeezed)
- 2 eggs (Room temp)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (already made is easiest)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Squeeze juice of lemons and set aside.Have cream cheese @ room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese till creamy with mixer.
- Add sweetened condensed milk a little at a time, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in fresh squeezed lemon juice and mix to smooth consistency.
- Add both eggs and continue to blend till smooth again.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in oven @ 325 degrees for 15-20 min.Remove from oven and cool for 20 minute.
- Once cool put in fridge for 4+hours,then ENJOY a piece of sheer Bliss.