Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- 1. Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- 2. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. Drain excess fat and set aside.
- 3. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in the skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan, lemon juice, thyme, and stir. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low.
- 4. Stir in spinach, simmer until spinach has wilted and the sauce has thickened. Return chicken to the skillet.
- 5. Bake at 400˚F / 200˚C for 25 minutes.
- 6. Serve immediately.