Recipe by Mrs. Ed
This is a decadent dessert masquerading as the light, springy flavors of lemon and blueberry. I could see changing up the flavors making it chocolate with chocolate chips, or any number of variations, really. A Kraft Foods recipe.
- 40 vanilla wafers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagelemon flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen blueberries, thawed, drained and divided
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix wafer crumbs with butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press into bottom of 13 x 9 pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each, just until blended.
- Stir in dry pudding mix until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup berries.
- Bake 1 hour or until almost set. Center will still be jiggly.
- Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with Cool Whip and remaining berries just before serving.