Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on the back of a ravioli bag and wow was I impressed! Hope you like it too. You can also serve this sauce over any tube pasta
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth or 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb asparagus
- cheese ravioli (asparagus preferred)
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together vegetable broth, lemon juice and corn starch.
- Stir in whipping cream, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Break tough steems off bottom of asparagus and discard.
- Thinly slice remaining asparagus.
- Add asparagus and 1 pkg of asparagus ravioli to boiling water.
- Bring to a boil and cook 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Toss ravioli and asparagus with sauce.