Recipe by Cuthieruthie
Exactly as it says on the tin. Found it on the back of a rice packet and thought it was delicious.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice as you prefer.
- Cut leek into thin strips and fry in a little butter. I use garlic butter but you can use normal butter. Fry for 2/3 minutes.
- Add cream simmer for 2 minutes.
- Chop smoked salmon into thin strips and add to leeks.
- Simmer for a minute and serve over rice.
- I add seasoning salt to add a bit of a kick but you can add to your desired tastebuds.