- 7.39 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml leek, sliced
- 29.58 ml onions, chopped
- 709.77 ml chicken stock
- 473.18 ml turnips, peeled and diced
- 236.59 ml light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, heat oil; cook leeks and onions until soft.
- Add stock and turnip.
- Simmer until turnip is tender.
- Blend until smooth in food processor or blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream
- Heat gently 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with freshly grated apple and a sprinkle of nutmeg.