Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great soup to start a meal with, or as a stand alone meal.
Make and share this Creamy Leek and Turnip Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat oil; cook leeks and onions until soft.
- Add stock and turnip.
- Simmer until turnip is tender.
- Blend until smooth in food processor or blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream
- Heat gently 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish each serving with freshly grated apple and a sprinkle of nutmeg.