Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick and easy Pasta dish which my family love.
- 1 large leek, washed and sliced
- 4 -6 slices lean bacon, chopped
- 373 ml evaporated low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g pasta
- Cook pasta in slighty salted boiling water.
- add oil to frypan, and gently fry leeks and chopped bacon for about 6 mins or untill leeks are soft then add dried season and evaporated milk and cook gently for another 3mins check for seasoning, you may wish to add pepper at this stage. Stir in cooked pasta and add the parmesan cheese,stir well and serve with crusty bread.
good, but made a few changes... no cheese... and then reposted what i did. Family loved it!
Great dish! Quick and easy, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Next time we might add some garlic or a bit more parmesan.