Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy and very yummy dessert. You'll love the unique crust made from pretzels!
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pie filling (strawberry, blueberry, cherry, etc)
- In a 9x13 glass pan, combine pretzels, sugar, and butter; pat into bottom of pan.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until fluffy and stiff.
- In a separate bowl beat cream cheese until smooth then add powdered sugar. Add whipped cream.
- Spread mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 2 more hours.
AWESOME, easy, yummy, dee-licious!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING. Lolly