Jodi B.'s Note:
Few ingredients but they combine for a rich layered potato dish that is a great accompaniment to any main course. I made this last night improvising with what I had on hand & the result was awesome. The trick is slicing the potatoes very thin using a mandolin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Butter bottom & sides of a 9" pan.
- 3Thinly slice potatoes in rounds using mandolin.
- 4One layer at a time, start layering pie working from outside ring to center, slightly overlapping potato slices.
- 5Season each layer with salt & pepper, chives, parmesan cheese & a sprinkling of small pieces of butter.
- 6Repeat layering, top layer should also have chives, salt & pepper, parmesan & butter.
- 7Pour cream or half & half over top of pie reaching up about 2/3 way up dish.
- 8Bake in oven for about 35 minutes or until bubbly & nicely browned & a knife goes through the potato layers with no resistance.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Layered Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 141.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g