1/1 Photo of Creamy Lasagna Casserole
Melanie Murray's Note:
This is delicious. If you like casseroles, this is for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Dutch Oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 6Add sour cream, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and onions, mixing well.
- 7Spread about 1/2 cup meat sauce into two greased 8 inch square baking dishes.
- 8Place 2 to 3 noodles in each dish, trimming to fit if necessary.
- 9Top each with about 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture and about 2/3 cup meat sauce.
- 10Repeat layers twice.
- 11Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheddar cheese over each.
- 12Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 1 month.
- 13Bake remaining casserole, uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and heated through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Lasagna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (2933 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2870.6
- Calories from Fat 1678
- Total Fat 186.4 g
- Saturated Fat 99.6 g
- Cholesterol 621.8 mg
- Sodium 4720.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 150.0 g