Recipe by **Mandy**
A simple & tasty Indian pasta dish, yes Indian pasta. Recipe is from Sharwoods.
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
We made this last night for dinner and it was certainly easy. I liked all the veggies and the coconut milk. I thought it needed a little something though. We made no modifications to the recipe. Thanks!
- 225 g dried tagliatelle pasta noodles or 225 g your favourite pasta
- 300 g chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 yellow capsicum, chopped (bell pepper)
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into strips
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 (430 g) jar korma sauce (simmer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed until tender.
- Stir-fry chicken in hot oil for 2-3 mins, add vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and simmer sauce, cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Serve sauce spooned over pasta and garnish with lemon slices & coriander leaves.