- 1 lb kohlrabi, each about 2 inches across
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut kohlrabi into quarters and steam, covered, over boiling water until tender, 25 minutes.
- When kohlrabi are cool enough to handle, remove the skins with your fingers.
- Place kohlrabi in a medium bowl with scallions and onion.
- In a food processor or blender, combine ricotta, mayonnaise, and mustard and process just until creamy.
- Pour ricotta mixture over kohlrabi mixture and toss well to combine.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.