1/1 Photo of Creamy Kohlrabi Salad
If kohlrabi is the vegetable that looks like it comes from Mars, then this is the salad from Mars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut kohlrabi into quarters and steam, covered, over boiling water until tender, 25 minutes.
- 2When kohlrabi are cool enough to handle, remove the skins with your fingers.
- 3Place kohlrabi in a medium bowl with scallions and onion.
- 4In a food processor or blender, combine ricotta, mayonnaise, and mustard and process just until creamy.
- 5Pour ricotta mixture over kohlrabi mixture and toss well to combine.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Kohlrabi Salad
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 96.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard