Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
From Bob Warden's Ninja Master Prep Cookbook. Made with my new gadget, the Ninja.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can milk, sweetened condensed
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄2 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- whipped cream, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place pie crust, in pie pan, on a baking sheet.
- Place cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg, egg yolks, key lime juice and sugar in Master Prep Pitcher. Secure top and pulse for 15-20 seconds, until creamy and well combined.
- Pour pie filling into crust and shake crust to settle. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 hour before refrigerating for at least 2 hours. Served chilled, topped with whipped cream and a slice of fresh key lime.
- NOTE: Prep time is less than a minute, Zaar would not let me put in seconds.