From Bob Warden's Ninja Master Prep Cookbook. Made with my new gadget, the Ninja.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place pie crust, in pie pan, on a baking sheet.
- 2Place cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg, egg yolks, key lime juice and sugar in Master Prep Pitcher. Secure top and pulse for 15-20 seconds, until creamy and well combined.
- 3Pour pie filling into crust and shake crust to settle. Bake for 12 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and let cool for 1 hour before refrigerating for at least 2 hours. Served chilled, topped with whipped cream and a slice of fresh key lime.
- 5NOTE: Prep time is less than a minute, Zaar would not let me put in seconds.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Key Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 291.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g