Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
What a GREAT treat for the kid in all of us! This is SO fast & easy. A great recipe for kids to make w/ little assistance. ENJOY!
- 6 ounces gelatin, any flavor
- 3 cups boiling water
- 4 cups frozen Cool Whip
- sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Whisk in Cool Whip, reserving 1 cup to top each dish.
- Pour into individual dishes.
- Chill 30-60 minutes, then top with sliced fresh fruit and/or remaining Cool Whip.
This is good. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy Jello. It makes a fast dessert, suitable for ALL ages! Thanks for posting! . . . Janet
I love this dessert!! My recipe calls for FROZEN cool whip and 2 hours of chill time, but otherwise this is exactly the same as the one I make. YUMMY!!!!