Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great, light desert. Was originally called raspberry delight because it was made with raspberry jello, but I use whatever jello my hand touches first. Lower the calories and fat by subbing sugar free jello and light marg
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 packages whipped topping, prepared
- 1 package Jello gelatin (pick your favorite flavor)
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- Mix hot water and Jello until disolved.
- Put Jello in fridge or freezer to begin setting.
- Prepare whipped topping as per package instructions.
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar and margarine.
- Press 3/4 of graham mixture into bottom of 9 X 13 pan.
- When Jello gets syrupy, beat Jello into whipped topping.
- Pour into pan and spread evenly.
- Crumble remaining graham mixture on top.
- Let set in the fridge for 1- 2 hours.