Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low calorie creamy gelatin dessert. Has a frothy custard-y texture. From Kraft's Food and Family.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free jello
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Free
- Put gelatin mix in bowling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and enough ice cubes to equal 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Put in blender and blend 30 seconds.
- Add whipped topping.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into four dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until set.
I used orange sugar free jello and real whipped cream and it still turned out great. Nice light dessert Made for Pac Fall 2009
This makes a tasty sweet treat when you have a "sweet-tooth," like ElaineAnn stated. This is easy and you can't be a Kraft recipe! Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2008.
Great light dessert or low-cal snack when you have a "sweet-tooth". Very diabetic friendly. I used cherry Jell-O, but can't wait to try it in every flavor available. I'll be making this a lot when the weather warms up. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks for posting this sweet treat.