Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from "First" magazine. March, 2006.
Make and share this Creamy Jalapeno Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) jarsliced red pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, like Goya
- In bowl of food processor, blend cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and mayonnaise for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- Transfer cheese-mayonnaise mixture to bowl; stir in pimientos and jalapenos.
- Top with parsley.
- Serve spread with crackers and veggie slices.